All human beings tell stories. Yet some are better storytellers than others, able to hold an enraptured audience time and time again. Storytelling is a skill that can be learnt and improved upon. Whether you are a novice or an experienced storyteller, I am able to help you select/develop stories as well tell them with more confidence and flair. I have been running my course, Beyond Storytelling 101, since 2008; all of my participants have benefitted greatly through my sharing.
The list of workshops below is a sample of the courses that I currently conduct. I am willing to adapt these workshops or devise new ones according to the needs of each client. Please email me immediately for more information as well as to find out about rates and arrange for one-on-one and/or group classes.
- Beyond Storytelling 101 Next public workshop: / 10 May 2013 (Fri)
- Body Story
- Directing the School Play
- From Colleagues to Friends: Bonding Through Sharing Personal Stories
- Spark: How to Tell Personal Stories that Kindle Mind and Spirit
- The ABCs of Oral Storytelling
- The Animated Reader
- The Multi-purpose Prop
- The Partisan Teller: Storytelling in the First Person
- The Storyteller’s Core
- Timeless Tales: Bringing Yesterday’s Stories into Today
- Treasured Tongues: How to Become a Teller with a Thousand Voices
- Voice for the Storyteller: Enhancing Your Vocal Potential to Bring Stories Alive